The perfect erotic Valentine’s Day gift ideas for guys are the most personal gift ideas. An erotic gift acknowledges your man’s deep passions. It acknowledges his emotion. Mostly it shows your thought and sensitivity for him. It’s a gift that’s personal.
The biggest challenge in choosing an erotic Valentine’s Day gift for your guy is not so much choosing the right gift but choosing the erotic gift. Erotic gift giving is more about the courage you need to conjure up to get personal. It’s more about risk. Your lover will deeply appreciate the risk you take to get personal with him.
- Sexy Guy’s Underwear – Guys are either bashful or bold when it comes to their undergear. Tantalize his sexy side with a sporty bikini brief, or form-enhancing brief that sets off what he’s got. Or try an elegant pair of silk boxers. Do a web search for sexy men’s underwear. You’ll find plenty of choices to order.
- Masturbator – Encourage your man’s solo time, with a high quality masturbator purchased from a reputable online sex toy store. There are a lot of choices. Think of his tastes and choose a look and feel just for him. Go for phthalate-free materials with plenty of pleasure nubs inside.
- Silk Robe or Kimono – Outfit his erotic leisure hours with luxurious silk. Your only challenge is to select design and color. He’ll feel and look sexy. So will you.
- Classy Cock Ring – Some call them penis rings. It’s a really personal gift for a very personal part of his body. Honor his sexuality and get a nice one that suits him. There are a lot of choices: leather, plastic, metal, and for different purposes which you can learn about on the web.
- Exotic Foods – A man’s sensation of taste can be highly sexual. Get him a selection of foods which enliven his sensuality. Is your man’s preference sweet or savory? For some it’s chocolate, caramel or berries. For others is smoked salmon, olives or sausages.
- Erotic Art – Most men are visual creatures, but often hide that fact. Show your guy that you respect his taste and value with sensual art as an erotic Valentine’s Day gift that he will appreciate and enjoy. Believe me. He won’t know what to say.
- Fantasy Evening – Blow him away by imagining his fantasy and creating that for him. If you do it for him, he’s probably thought of it, and he’ll love it. Prepare appetizers and drinks. Create a mood. Dress the part. Touch is important. All guys like to be cared for.
- Anal Toy – All guys play in the front yard and a lot play in the back. Speechless is probably the word I’d imagine for his reaction to your gift. His feeling will be joyful anticipation. Do some online research at Aneros. You’ll find a toy for him there.
- Weekend With You – Your guy loves being part of a couple. Plan a weekend away at a place you both will love–a place with potential for passion and romance. Include the dinners he loves and a break away from the things that stress him.
- Erotic Literature – Ignite his passions with well-written erotic literature that will appeal to his sensual imagination. If he’s not a reader, select a book of beautiful erotic photography or even an excellent edition of the Kama Sutra. Show your lover that you value his personal sexual growth.